Today’s Rembrandtin Powder Coating was founded back in 1930 although in the beginning, “Iris Lack und Farbengesellschaft GmbH”, as it was then called, produced only liquid coatings for professional painters and coaters.
From 1945 onwards, the demand for industrial coatings kept growing and their production was pushed strongly until the end of the 1980s. In 1989, in addition to liquid coatings, the production of environmentally sound powder coatings was launched and soon became today’s core competence of the company.
In 2007, the company was integrated into the strong Coating Division of Ring International Holding AG (RIH) which also includes the most successful Austrian industrial coatings producers Rembrandtin Lack and Christ Lacke as well as the Italian powder coatings manufacturer Ecopolifix. With the Eitorf location, the product range of the Division has been expanded to comprise tailor-made environmentally sound powder coatings.